Crop Monitoring Inspection
Agriculture drone as a part of crop monitoring provides growers and agriculture researchers in a systematic and efficient way. Moving further it provides growers and agriculture researchers in order to identify stress and to track plant growth. By using high resolution cameras, drones can detect crop health conditions. In addition by using professional sensors, valuable insights can be detected. While moving in to future can reduce input costs.
Add Your Heading Text Here
- Data collected from these drones helps to reveal field variability which is invisible to naked eye.
- Helps you to catch diseases early which helps to improve your yields.
- Drones captures condition of field in less fraction of time.
- Precised data collected through crop monitoring helps in focusing on treatments more efficiently
- Helps to reduce cost.
- Reduces time by limiting random sampling and directs you to the best places to sample.
- Tracks progress of crops from emergence through harvest.
- Accurately monitors fields during applications and research.
Prescription Maps And Treatment Plans
A quality drone can detect diseases early even before detecting from ground level or by using standard cameras. Club this information with proven strategies to mainly focus on treatment plans. Through land mapping multispectral data can be extracted. Further helps to enable fertilizer and herbicide treatments by reducing cost
Irrigation Monitoring And Planning
Drone maps and terrain models are used for irrigation and drainage management. Data can also help in identifying leaky irrigation pipes or can also identify where more water is needed.
Crop Damage Assessment
Critical information provided by drones is useful for documenting damaged crops caused by weather events, floods, etc. Further these reports can help to reinforce insurance claims